- GREENGUARD INDOOR AIR QUALITY CERTIFIED FABRICS
- Graber styles Cirrus, Lucid and Haze have been certified by GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) tobe low-chemical and partical emitting fabrics.
- Solar shades (also electrically operated) help manage the sun’s heat and glare effectively while maintaining the outward view beautifully.
- These sunscreen shades also protect your furnishings by blocking damaging UV rays, and reduce heat transmittance to keep your home comfortable (the lighter the fabric color, the better the temperature control).
- Beautiful fabric selections ranging from light and dark colored solids and stripes to wooven textures and fashionable jacquard weaves.
- Fabric openness ranges from opaque to 15% – a fabric openness determines the clarity of the outward view and UV blockage.
- Fabrics are woven in both fiberglass and polyester yarns with a PVC coating.
- Optional motorization and automation as well as cordless operation is available.
Check out Interior Solar Screens in action by watching the video below.